Over the past day or two, I've had a chance to ponder, wonder, and think of my last couple of weeks of Course of Study, as well as my graduation. I've considered everything from how I'm managed through the humidity levels when my air conditioning went out to the vows that an Elder takes in regards to the Message given at the Service (it goes to something my Uncle, another UMC Pastor, reminded me of).
In all of my thoughts, I've drawn back to some past considerations, ideas, plans, and covenants. I've been reminded of the involvement of some people and the effort put forth by some to help me get to where I am now. I've recalled the energy that some people have offered in order to help me get through this stage.
I hope that those who have put forth what has been promised, needed, required, and expected know how much I appreciate their help, and that others can learn from these people.
I pray that somehow, someway, there will be a way to use their examples as a lesson for everyone.
Blessings.