OK... What's happening?
The goal of doing the blogs was part of a discipline of Journaling, and it was helpful. It was even nice to get some encouraging words from friends and collegues... But then I've fallen into the same trap that I'm working on helping people get out of - the "not enough time in the week" trap. UGH!
So I decided to go to see my granddaughter for my birthday. It was a nice trip... spending time with her, taking pictures, battling her to see who can spit the best "rasberry" (her mom and dad think it's cute now - just wait another 10 years... hee hee hee)
And I'm also working on other issues. Planning things in my office and home life, wrapping up some issues, etc.
Then hey, I know, I'll take a vacation next month. Yeah, that sound great! And then somewhere along the way, my mind had shut down to that "sure, I'll give the Invocation and Benediction at the Veteran's Day Services here in town".
OK... maybe the next week. It's gotta be the next week.
Why? Because I planned stuff. Ugh!.
LOL