Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Time flys. So watch out for big clocks.

I was thinking about something to post about this evening, but after reading someone else's post, I thought that it would sound like I was just repeating this person. This isn't the first time... as weird as it seems, I'll sign in to post on my blog, and see that this other is thinking something along the same line... Odd, but it happens.

But something else that gets me is how the time has flown so fast. I'm prepping for a couple of weekend trips to Kansas City for a class on Missions, and I also have to get my paperwork sent off so that I can take the last of my required classes this August in Ohio. To go with all of that, I have mom and dad's anniversary (which takes priority) and everything else that goes on in my daily life.

Then today, I switched the licence plates on my car (for those outside of Nebraska, the plates are numbered by counties, so if you move to a different county, you get new plates). I remember switching the plates last year when they were due (a new plate design for Nebraska), and as it turned out, the old plates were STILL in my truck.
So now, I'm taking deep breaths. Go air in, bad air out. One day at a time. Take it as it comes.
Oh, who am I kidding - Time has flown by, and I am having a challenge keeping up.

But tomorrow is another day =)