On more than one occasion, I've "joked" that as many people make sacrifices for Lent, Pastor's sacrifice "time". It's not meant as a bad thing - as a Pastor, I take joy in recalling the lessons of Jesus and helping people to apply them in everyday life. It's preaching the Gospel. It's telling the Good News. But with added Services and Devotionals, among other things, many Pastors are really worn out after Easter. Maybe that's why there is a Spiritual Retreat scheduled this week (which, because of the timing of some things, most of all my Course of Study class) that I couldn't attend this year. But from a FB post from one of the attendees today, it sounds like it has very effective.
As many know about me, I try to find humor in things. It's needed. It's even biblical (Click HERE for various searches regarding "laughter" in the Bible). And so, as part of my "rejuvenation" process, I will sit and watch various YouTube videos, like Tim Hawkins and Craig Shoemaker. Granted, sometimes the videos get a little "on the edge" for what some people want to expect from a Pastor, but people need to also realize that the only "perfect Pastor" was Jesus Christ, and some of what is considered questionable in one area or group of people is absolutely fine elsewhere. (So if you feel compelled to roll your eyes or gasp at some people's humor, remember the Bible verses about judging each other).
"Laughter is the best medicine" - it's a phrase that I've heard for years, and an idea that comedian Craig Shoemaker uses. So how about we sit back, relax, chill out, stop judging, and enjoy. It's healthy, it's quite ok according to the Bible.