It's suppose to be Spring, but I'm watching a light snow fall.
I should be in Ohio celebrating my sister's 25th Anniversary, but I'm finishing up my Palm Sunday Service and starting my prep for Holy Week.
I should be getting my exercise done, but my cough hasn't passed.
I should of had some sleep last night, but yesterday's events didn't allow for the most healthy day.
* * * * * * *
I could go on and on, but why? What does the complaining prove?
We all have things that bring us down, if we allow it. The bills are piling up, the weather has/hasn't changed. The kids are being brats. Dinner wasn't ready on time. Traffic was bad. Etc Etc.
We can also simply pay the bills as we can. We can take advantage of what the weather offers. We can play with the kids. We can make something else for dinner. We can turn up the car radio or take a different route.
Enjoy what you have. Enjoy every moment. Enjoy the grace and blessings.
Yeah, it's snowing outside... it's kinda pretty
Yeah, I'm missing my brother-in-law and sister's party, but I'm celebrating with them in spirit.
Yeah, I've got a nasty cough, but this gives me a good reason to put my feet up later.
Yeah, yesterday was tough, but I've made some great steps forward.
Smile.