What an interesting Wednesday. And it all started last night.
I took a test that I hope will help me in my ministry, and was given the option of letting my District Superentendent know of it.
Well, anything to help my ministry is a great opportunity, and anything that my D.S. can offer can add to it.
But while I considered that it takes time to process, look at calendars, etc,
So I get a call from my DS, starting with an offer to take a "side-position" in the District based on some of my experiences. Wow.
It's not that the job is some "big deal", but to be thought of was a chance to make for an awesome start to my day.
Then I notice that my Bishop thanks me for reposting a video that we watched while at the Clergy Session last week. Wow.
It's not the idea that I the Bishop mentions something to this lowly little preacher. She even handwrites her own 'thank you' notes. But to take the time from her schedule. Awesome.
Then as I'm trying to figure out how to get some magazines that is required for some papers I have to write for my Missions class, I made a call to the Conference Missions folks, and the head of it offered to mail a few to me. Wow.
Then I end my day by chatting with the local diner owner for an hour or two. In the conversation, he told me that I was doing a great job because of how I interact with everyone. Wow.
----------------------
My day literally started bad. I'm still sore from slipping on the ice and had a lot on my mind, but to get those moments today made everything nice.
Now, to figure out how to return the favors and/or kindness....
Hmmmmm