Saturday, June 2, 2012

I obey the law

In a past post, I talked about my "disappointment" in only losing 10 pounds in a month. I should clarify - I've got little patience.
OK, I've got no patience.
As my brother pointed out to me, I'm doing really good for working towards my goal. Not too fast, and at this rate, I can be where I want to be within a year.
But I want it NOW (add "whine" for special effect).

I guess it's that concept that it takes a week to put on what it takes a month or two or three or more to take off.
That's just not right.

It's hard for me to express some things in writing. For example, I might say "diet" a lot, but if you actually watch me, I'm changing my lifestyle - walking more, changing the time of day when I eat, etc. Like my brother pointed out, to change my life would give me better success. A diet to get to a certain weight has less chance of success.

But the best part of all of this is the video by John Pinette. I could certainly relate with a lot of what is being said.
And I obey the law.