Today I watched the Neb - Penn St game. I've listened to the news. And now I've read my brother's blog. As a lot was said about those events, not enough has been said about the alleged victims, just how Penn St was going to do without their Coach Joe.I got an email stating that a past instructor of mine had passed away. He did so much for the education of others in so many ways, and yet, even though this guy knew all there was to know about Wesley, and he did more in local and global mission than most pastors will ever do, his qualifications weren't fully recognized.
I've had to sit back today and truly wonder what I'm thankful for. This is something that hasn't been too hard to do since the challenge was placed, but in light of everything going on, how can I think of myself in any way when the world has been blind to what's going on around itself.
Today I'll just be thankful that I can turn to God in prayer for those who truly need it.
Enough said.