Going backwards,
- I was under on my calorie intake, and I'm not starving in any way.
- I'm enjoying getting hooked on "America's Got Talent" new season, which I'm probably going to regret. (But we all need an addiction, and this has less calories than donuts.)
- I had a good laugh watching one of my favorite comedians on his "podcast", which helped me with my "laughter is the best medicine" dosage.
- I got a good brisk walk in while shopping without getting winded.
- Had a nice and informative meeting with my District Superintendent.
- I weighed myself and found that I had lost roughly four pounds in the last week. (which I'm most happy about!)
- I've also been working on planning my vacation time to see my granddaughter, whether she comes down here or I go up there (or both, who knows) for her 2nd birthday.
- Thinking of how I'll be graduating from Course of Study this Summer.
- Considering the possibilities that lie ahead of me and anything in my path.
But as I said earlier, laughter is the best medicine, and laughing is what I'm going to do. I'm going to remember some things in my past, some people who have given my great joy, and push forward with that attitude. Those who wish to stand in my way, go watch "The Avengers" and look for the line "puny god", and imagine yourself as Loki, and me as Hulk.
Yeah, I'm chuckling right now. Have a great day!