It's been a long Tuesday. Not that things were bad, but for some reason, I didn't get a good-night's rest last night, and I'm feeling the results today. Then of course, as some of you maybe can relate, the more tired you are as the day goes by, the more your feelings rise... grumpier, impatience, uglier, sillier - whatever your unique style exposes.
Today, mine seemed to be a lack of patience.
But then during our Spiritual Enrichment time today, someone brought up a prayer concern for a "friend of a friend" who woke up and turned to wake up his wife to tell her happy birthday and happy anniversary, only to find out that she wouldn't wake up.
So what the heck am I complaining for!
All too often, we spend WAY TOO MUCH time complaining about out petty little issues, instead of looking at the bright side of things.
- Traffic building up? More time to talk to God.
- Kids making a mess? More memories for a lifetime.
- Arguing with a spouse? A good reason to "kiss and make up".
Think about it!