Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hmmm... Here we go!

As I start my Summer 2011 Course of Study classes at the Methodist Theological School of Ohio, I've been challenged to write a Jounral. Granted, it's a Spiritual Discipline, and I kept one last year so that people could see how I was doing, and after I got home, I even kept one on my computer (which I found wasn't a good idea after the computer crashed).
But this is a good way to share ideas, gain some insight, and maybe see where the Holy Spirit leads me... As the Spiritual Director said this evening, talking of John Wesley's Journals - Who knows, maybe in 300 years, someone will be using our jounrals as a form of study and learning.

As I start this process, please remember that I'm not a good typist - what I learned in High School went out the window years ago. also, I might not catch something by spellcheck. This isn't something to use as a formal process - this is my thoughts, so if I stopped for editting, so would my thoughts, and that would defeat the purpose. Also, understand that as people have opinions, and if anything I post may not agree with something you believe or think, then God Bless You. We are all unique, and for that reason, we have have our own thoughts, opinions, and beliefs. Therefore, let's just agree to disagree and move on. After all, sometimes we can find our greats allies within our foes.

So as I work to learn this new Blogging Site, please be patient with me, and if you do have a thought or opinion, please let me know (in a polite manner). If you know me, you know I love feedback - feedback helps a person grow, whether it's used or not.

Until later, have a great evening!