I find it odd to be thinking about how Facebook has been a good tool in reconnecting with some of my past friends, classmates, and memories. Just a couple of days ago, I talked about connecting face-to-face, but I have to also realize that (used properly) social media sites can be a great tool. I even know of one couple that has found each other again through a social media site.
While I'm here in Ohio, I am hoping to see some old classmates, but with my classes and their jobs, reunion opportunities might not happen. But as sad as it might make me feel right now (keeping in mind that I'm also very tired from finishing a paper last night), I have to also give praise that I AM connected to these people in some sort of fashion.
So if all else fails, as the saying goes, there's always next time.
Think positive, and through whatever comes your way, give praise.
At least you have what you have.