For the past couple of hours, I've been thinking it's Monday night.
In terms of my "work schedule", it is a "Monday night" for me, but I really thought it was Monday... as it what shows were on television, what the rest of my week would be like, what I needed to plan for, etc.
Then, I'm sitting back trying to figure out a vacation or a break or something. That should be relaxing, right? NOT!
My thoughts are to take back-highways and such to wherever I choose to go, and that's if I choose a particular destination (as in my granddaughter's place or my family in Ohio or something), but then my anxiety raises because I know the back-highway to my granddaughter's. Maybe there's another one. Is there? Do I remember how to look at a map? Can I pull my head out of my rear long enough to realize that if I quit stressing I might just be able to figure this out easily?
Nah - won't happen. I worry too much. LOL
But yet again, I need to practice what I preach - Philippians 4 tells us to not worry about things, and instead, to pray about those things that cause us worries.
So I'm going to head off to bed, thinking happy thoughts, leaving my worries behind, and maybe even singing some silly old jingle.
...well, it's makes me laugh... and can you remember some of them?
Jello... J--E--L-L--O
Big Mac... twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettacecheesepicklesonionsonasesameseedbun.
Dairy Queen... scrumpdillyicious.
Good night and blessings to you and yours!
Remember to smile - it makes people wonder what you're up to! =)