Monday, March 12, 2012

To change into sweatpants...

One of my Facebook friends has posts that talk about the little things in life that make us happy. Today's was to change into sweatpants.
Granted, I took my day off today, but after driving down to Pierce to pick up Dingo and then to meet with someone in Norfolk, I was so happy to come home and change into my "lazy clothes" - simple sweatpants and a Jeff Dunham t-shirt. The relaxing part might have been helped along by the fact that it was in the low 70s here, and so I had opened up the house before I left and turned on a couple of fans. To finish it off, I sat back and watched the movie Moneyball staring Brad Pitt. (I had seen a short snippet of it at a meeting recently, and got hooked - and it was well worth it).

The little things in life... relaxing in my chair, or playing with my dog outside, or watching a good movie, or the fresh air breezing through the house. It's those things that make the stresses of life go away, or at least 'step aside' for a while.

Ahhhh.