I haven't been writing in my Blog as much as I would want to, but sometimes things get to hectic, or I have papers to write or schedules to do, or sometimes it's just too late and I have to get some sleep.
But the other day I thought about writing more of my past as well as what is happening now or in the future. It would be a "Things you didn't know" chapter of my Blogs.
Granted, maybe some of you DID know something about what I will be writing on a particular day, but if it's important to you to point that out - yeah, ok.
But here's one of those "full disclosure" times when I can reflect as well as chat about what's going on, because I am who I am because of every day of my past.
So watch for more... it might be interesting (or it might bore you to sleep - it's all in how you view the world).
And as a final note, the "past" can be a decade ago, or a year ago... so if you're reading this and wondering "aw nuts, I hope he doesn't talk about (whatever)", I probably won't mention names... probably. =)